Thursday 7 May 2009

My lost journalism career ...

I just had to Google myself. I don't make a habit of it, it was actually for a survey, honest. Anyway a few of my old online journo pieces came up which I thought were forever lost.

Here is my interview with Sharin from The Raveonettes who was lovely and who played a storming gig that night. I'm going to listen to them right now in fact.



Here is my review of Black Box Recorder's Passionoia. It seems I gave this 6 out of 10. I'd quite like to hear it again. I manage to mention Speultura in the review. Wow.

Here is when I went to see The White Stripes at the Apollo. It felt like we used to see this band every six months or so. I liked them.

Here is my review of Cedric Klapisch's Auberge Espanole.
Seems I wasn't convinced. I was just back from Barcelona though, how nice.

Still slogging my guts out, writing for bubkis, nothing changes ...


No comments: