Wednesday 17 February 2010

Spotify

It's over a year since this miraculous thing kicked off and since then I have amassed several HUNDRED playlists. Blimey. If you're reading Spotify, please make it possible to organise, alphabetise and sift through playlists with greater ease. Thanks.

Anyway, it's time for a clear out, or at least a bloody good rummage. In the best tradition of the spring clean I am giving stuff away to you lucky people. Here's what the Spotify archives have revealed unto me. Enjoy ... !

Best Shop Boys
Yes, my favourite Pet Shop Boys tracks

R n B Lady
Classic sister cuts

My Best of Morrissey
Lengthy, flawless

Mogwai gig
Setlist from the Brooklyn gig I went to *sob*

The Beautiful Strangeness Of It All
To prompt wilful cognitive dissonance

Food processors are great!
Random Blur greatness

Going out!
GETTING READY TO GO OUT TUNES!

Indie Funzies
Don't-it-make-you-feel-good-indie

My So Called Life
Songs from the greatest TV show ever made

Best Of Mutant Disco
You 'eard

Twat
Succinct playlist for those who piss you right OFF

Punka and post punka
New Wave gorgeousness

Britpop
Britpop

A World That's So Sensational
The very best of His Majesty, Ed Harcourt

Hotel Sex
Ermm ...

Let's do the show right here!
Musicals!

Divas work hard
Survivors

Flannel shirts and smack
Grunge highlights

Majonna
Her Madgesty's finest moments to my ears

Soft Rock Power
Patchouli and beaver

No comments: